Below you can find our barrier-free cabs service.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
All of CITY CAB TOKYO drivers have completed Universal Driver Training of elder and disabled care, therefore the drivers can assist wheeledchair passengers to get in and out. Further more there are capable staff such as English speakers, level-2 home care workers, certified care workers or nurses will accompany as needed. When you are plannning to travel with elderly or disabled people, please consider it.
* It requires additional charge. Please ask us the prices.
We have several kinds of universal design vehicles, so you can choose a suitable car for number of passengers or a way of lifting a wheelchair when you make a reservation. If you or your company need to be transported lying, we will prepare one of the few stretcher-accessible cars in Tokyo. Please feel free to contact us.
[Type of barrier-free cabs]
*Please choose the type when you make a reservation.
1. [Swivel-Seat Car] The car seats are swivelled outwards.
TOYOTA Crown Comfort, TOYOTA Isis PlatanaPhoto: TOYOTA Crown Comfort
2. [Wheelchair-Accessible Car] The person using a wheelchair can enter the car with the device.
NISSAN NV200, TOYOTA AlphardPhoto: TOYOTA Alphard
3. [Stretcher-Accessible Car] You can load a stretcher into the car.
NISSAN CaravanPhoto: NISSAN Caravan
You can request a drivers who has Class 2 license and qualified as Level-2 home care worker if you like. Please ask us when you make a reservation. (*The drivers will speak Japanese.)
[The assistances what caregiver-drivers offer you.]
- Assistance for get in and out of the car.
- Wheelchair assistance and watching over the person to stand and walk.
- Mealtime assistance.
- Excretion assistance.
- Bathing assistance.